YOGA PRACTICE AT HOME
Continue your Yoga practice at home.
Just because the studio is closed temporarily due to COVID-19, you can still practice at home! Here are some tips and exercises. Click on the sequences below to download the pdf.
1. This is a great time to rest and reflect.
2. If feeling uneasy, bring the palms together at chest height and lift your sternum from bottom to top. Feel the connection of the two hands, close your eyes and take a few breaths. Then release your head toward your heart. Raise your head with closed eyes, then slowly open your eyes – paying attention to keep the outer eyes open. : ) This can be done standing or sitting. Timing is up to you.
3. Stay disconnected from the internet. Remember Yoga is a journey inward – it’s easy to get derailed when practicing online. Pick a few poses from the exercises below and practice during a time of day that works for you.
4. Use your house as a prop. If you do not have bolsters, blocks and yoga blankets be creative. Stairs, tables, chairs, thick beach towels and blankets, and books work great.
5. Be safe and use good judgement.
See you back at the studio soon! Namaste